Duquesne University introduces Varsity D—the first formal association for all of its former student-athletes.
No matter what sport you played, or when you wore the Red and Blue,
you share common experiences: the hours of practice and training, the
exhilaration of a win and the heartbreak of a loss, and above all, the
ultimate prize of a Duquesne degree.
If you are a
former Duquesne student-athlete, coach, manager or athletic trainer, you
are automatically a member of Varsity D. To maximize your
connections and ensure that you receive the latest information, simply
complete the registration form
now. Then, stay in touch and make new Varsity D acquaintances on
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and check out Duquesne Athletics news and
social media at GoDuquesne.com. If you’re interested in a more active
role, consider becoming a team captain. To learn more or sign up,
check Yes on the registration form.
Members of Varsity D enjoy enhanced opportunities to maintain and
build relationships with alumni of their sports and other teams through
the years, to attend exclusive reunions and events, and to extend their
enthusiasm and support to today’s student-athletes.
If you wish, you may also make an optional financial contribution
to your team. Currently, there are no Varsity D membership dues, but
gifts are always a welcome and powerful expression of your support and
continued dedication to your team and Duquesne Athletics.
Whatever your sport or era, Varsity D is your club. Register today—and Go Dukes!
| Varsity D Member Benefits:
• Varsity D Club window decal
• Varsity D Club emails and news
• Free entry into select Duquesne Athletic Fund/Varsity D Club events
• Varsity D Club Discounted season tickets for Football, Men's Basketball and Women's Basketball
• Football season ticket discount: $35 for a full season (non-Varsity "D" Club member $56)
• Men's Basketball season ticket discount: $150.00 B Level (normally $280) or $75.00 Endzone (normally $108) http://goo.gl/gSxpFt
• Women's Basketball season ticket discount: $26.00 General Admission (Normally $50.00) http://goo.gl/EqB8t9
For all ticket questions please contact the Duquesne
Athletics Box Office at 412-396-5787 and ask for Joe Smetana. Tell Joe
you are a Varsity D Club member and he will be happy to assist you.
All Varsity D Club members who participate with season
tickets to football and basketball will be seated with fellow Varsity D members in a reserved Varsity D section at Rooney Field and
AJ Palumbo Center.